Access Health CT Deadline: December 15
The deadline to sign up for health insurance coverage through Access Health CT (AHCT) that will start on January 1, 2017 is December 15. To have coverage beginning January 1, customers must purchase a health insurance plan by midnight on December 15.
Financial help is available through the exchange, and customers may be able to pay less for coverage after tax credits.
AHCT provides many ways for customers to enroll in healthcare, with options in-person, over the phone, and online. People can find this information in the following ways:
- Online at Learn.AccessHealthCT.com
- By phone at 1-855-805- 4325 | TTY: 1-855-789-2428
- Visit an AHCT Enrollment Center in New Britain or New Haven
- Visit a Community Enrollment Partner in East Hartford, Norwich or Stamford
- Find an Enrollment Specialist (Certified Application Counselor) at one of the community partners including hospitals, health advocacy groups and local community support centers, or to find a Certified broker to help select a healthcare plan visit the Get Help section of the site