It is now easier than ever to visit a Connecticut State Park.
ParkConneCT, a transportation service that offers fare-free buses to Connecticut beaches and state parks, is now open for the summer season.
|This expanded service will run through Labor Day. ParkConneCT makes our state parks and beaches more accessible, ensuring that all residents will be able to enjoy Connecticut's beautiful outdoor offerings.
|The following parks are included in the ParkConneCT program:
- Hammonasset Beach State Park (Madison)
- Silver Sands State Park (Milford)
- Fort Trumbull State Park (New London)
- Sleeping Giant State Park (Hamden)
- Sherwood Island State Park (Westport)
- Osbornedale State Park (Derby)
- Indian Well State Park (Shelton)
As a reminder, all statewide busses will continue to operate without fare collection until December 1st, 2022. If you are looking for a great outdoor activity during the summer months, I encourage you to take advantage of the free ParkConneCT buses.
For more information on the program, including a schedule, please click here.