Free tuition to CT NursesJuly 6, 2020
The Connecticut League for Nursing (CLN) is offering free tuition to CT Nurses Who Want to Re-Enter the Nursing Workforce.
This faculty led course would transition fully prepared nurses into the hospital setting in a medical/surgical capacity as the pandemic wains to backfill the "fatigue" that is occurring now within our nursing workforce as well as over the next year.
This 8 week course will be conducted online. In order to enroll, you must meet the following requirements:
- Ability to Commit approximately 35+ hours/week to the Course
- Possess a Current and Unencumbered Nursing License
- Have Been out of DIRECT Patient Care for LESS than 10 years
- Have previous "hands-on" work experience in the Acute, Long-Term Care or Home Care Setting
- Possess computer competencies- Email, uploading documents, basic navigation skills
For more information, click here.