Hurry! Access Health CT Open Enrollment Ends Jan. 15January 12, 2021
Having health insurance, especially during a global pandemic, is essential.
Access Health's extended open enrollment period offering quality, affordable plans for 2021 ends this week. The deadline is Friday January 15th at midnight!
If you choose a plan during the extension, coverage will begin on February 1, 2021.
If you are already covered by an insurance plan through Access Health CT for January 2021 and want to pick a new plan starting in February 2021, you have to pay your January monthly premium first.
There are a number of ways to get free help, including:
- Online: AccessHealthCT.com click “Live Chat” icon)
- Live chat: (AccessHealthCT.com)
- Phone: 1-855-805-4325, Mon. – Fri. 8 AM - 6 PM, Sat. 9 AM-3 PM
- With Certified Brokers or Enrollment Specialists in your community
- At a time that works for you at a Virtual Enrollment Fair, more information here or
- In-Person at an Enrollment Locations in Groton, Bridgeport, New Haven, New Britain, Stamford, or Hartford by appointment only. For more information click here.
Please note the call center will be open until 8 p.m. on January 15th. If customers call between 8 p.m. and midnight an automated service will collect a phone number and will be able to complete their enrollment through a call back.