Access Health CT Offers Special Enrollment Through August 15July 20, 2021
Thanks to the American Rescue Plan, a special enrollment period is currently running through August 15. And, funding from the American Rescue Plan has virtually eliminated, or vastly reduced monthly payments (premiums) for many people with low and moderate incomes and has saved Connecticut residents more than $4.5 million to date.
This financial help is offered only through Access Health CT and benefits many, including those with somewhat higher incomes who can face high premiums. If you need coverage please don't hesitate to reach out. For more information on the AHCT Special Enrollment Period and the American Rescue Plan, visit AccessHealthCT.com.
Access Health CT will continue to offer free help:
- Online: AccessHealthCT.com (Live chat: click “Live Chat” icon)
- Phone: 1-855-805-4325, Mon. – Fri., 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- If you are deaf or hearing impaired, you may use the TTY at 1-855-789-2428 or contact us with a relay operator
- Extended Call Center Hours for close of the Special Enrollment Period: Sat., August 14 and Sun., August 15 from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- With Enrollment Specialists in the community (click Get Help, then click Find Enrollment Specialist)
- In-person help at either of AHCT’s Navigator partner locations:
- Project Access New Haven located at 63 York Street in New Haven, Conn.
- Community Renewal Team located at 330 Market Street in Hartford, Conn.