Pledge to Advance Connecticut (PACT) was established by the legislature in 2019 to provide free tuition for students attending all twelve community colleges. PACT bridges the tuition gap students may have after receiving scholarships and other financial aid – and we allocated funds for this critical program in our budget adjustment this year to expand eligibility.
Don't delay! Students must apply by July 15 to take advantage of PACT. Funds are available on a first come, first served basis.
To qualify for PACT, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a CT High School Graduate, GED and home schooled students qualify
- Be a first-time college student
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), which is used to package federal, state and often institutional aid and accept all awards
- Attend community college part- or full-time (6+ credits/semester)
- Participate in a degree or credit-bearing certificate program
- Once Enrolled, remain in good academic standing
Students from all financial backgrounds are eligible.
To get started, click the button below: