The Connecticut Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) is preparing for its annual STAND DOWN event which will be held at five regional locations on Friday, September 22, from 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
FIVE REGIONAL LOCATIONS
- Bridgeport - University of Bridgeport, Wheeler Recreational Center, 400 University Avenue
- Bristol - St. Gregory CCD Center, 1043 Stafford Avenue
- Danbury - Danbury War Memorial 1 Memorial Drive
- Norwich - Easter Seals Veterans Rally Point, 24 Stott Avenue
- Rocky Hill - CTDVA main campus 287 West Street.
The DVA continues its commitment to serving Connecticut’s veterans, active duty, National Guard and Reserve military personnel, and their immediate families by providing this “one-stop” access to a range of programs and services offered by state and federal agencies, veterans organizations, and community-based non-profits at these regional sites across Connecticut.
To see the list of confirmed providers by location, volunteer, view the transportation schedule, or have questions, click HERE.