|Access Health CT (AHCT) has extended the deadline for its Special Enrollment Period (SEP) to October 31st, making it easier and more convenient than ever for Connecticut residents to obtain a good, quality, affordable health insurance plan.
Nearly half of all Access Health CT customers are paying less than $50 per enrollee per month for their health insurance plan thanks to newly available financial help made possible by the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA).
Additionally, some Connecticut residents may be eligible to pay $0 for health insurance through AHCT's new Covered Connecticut Program. Those who qualify can continue to enroll after October 31st. To enroll in Covered Connecticut, call the Access Health CT Call Center at 1-855-805-4325, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
To be eligible for the Covered Connecticut Program, Connecticut residents must:
- Have at least one dependent child in the household under age 19; Children age 18 must be a full-time student in secondary school.
- Be eligible for Advance Premium Tax Credits (APTCs) and Cost Sharing Reductions (CSRs).
- Use 100% of APTCs and CSRs available to them, along with the expanded American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) financial assistance.
- Be enrolled in an eligible Silver Level Plan.
- Have a household annual income that is greater than 160%, and up to and including 175% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL).
Also, please remember Access Health CT will continue to offer free help:
- Online: AccessHealthCT.com (Live chat: AccessHealthCT.com click “Live Chat” icon).
- Phone: 1-855-805-4325, Mon. – Fri., 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. If you are deaf or hearing impaired, you may use TTY at 1-855-789-2428 or call with a relay operator.
- In-person help at either of AHCT’s Navigator partner locations*:
*Please note: In-person locations are by appointment only with strict safety protocols (mask-wearing, hand sanitizing, temperature checks, social distancing, and standard health questionnaire).
If you need good, quality, affordable health insurance, sign up today through Access Health CT. Don’t delay!