Every year I send out a survey asking your opinions on a variety of topics. Here are some examples of the work I did in the legislature last year to address your concerns:
- $26 million in new aid for Bridgeport schools and property tax relief
- Reduced taxes by $650 million and capped the car tax
- Secured funding to build the Madison Avenue Boys and Girls Club and new Ellsworth Little League Fields
- Enacted a law requiring police officers to report deaths to the next of kin within 24 hours of identifying the victim
- Strengthened our gun laws and improved our criminal justice system
Now, you have the same opportunity to influence the work we face in the 2023 session. I hope you will take the time to fill out this survey and let me know what is most important to you.